Specializing in RF Safety Programs to ensure FCC/OSHA compliance
Based on our CEO's 25 years' experience as OSHA's National RF expert, RF Safety Compliance provides Site-Specific RF Safety Programs to protect workers and the general public from RF exposures above legal limits. Through a combination of RF analyses, field assessments, technical expertise and web-based record management, RF Safety Compliance can:
- Identify RF Restricted Areas where overexposures can occur(See example to the right).
- Provide contacts to initiate power-down procedures to allow access to RF Restricted Areas.
- Provide targeted RF training of workers, management, regulators and RF Safety Officers.
- Address RF health concerns of workers and the general public.
- Help state and local governments respond to constituent concerns with credible information from independent RF safety professionals.
- Help expedite the siting process for wireless service providers.
- Ensure that property owners, wireless service providers and employers are in compliance with FCC and OSHA regulations.
NOTE: The URL consist of "rfsafetycompliance.com/" followed by the Site ID. The 2-letter state abbreviation at the beginning of the ID must be upper case. Questions? Call (801) 230-0636.